Monday, October 1, 2012

Help me raise money for sick kids!!!

Ok with that out of the way.  I'm going to be playing City of Heroes for a full 24hrs starting on October 20th to raise money for the IWK Grace Children's hospital.  It is my local Children's Miracle Network hospital and it's helped SO MANY of my friends and family over the years.

Anyway City of Heroes is going under.  So this is a two fold deal.  1:  Raise money to help sick kids in my general area and 2:  Raise awareness for City of Heroes and try to get NCSoft to release the IP ( Sign the petition here to help save City of Heroes  )  So I'm gonna do the best I can to get the petition link out there, AND raise money for a cool cause at the same time.

So yeah, sponsor me...I'll even livestream the whole thing.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=37152

No comments:

Post a Comment